Where did you buy your first gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbirch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger Mark 1 .22 target pistol at Skaggs Alpha Beta sporting goods dept at 21 & south Memorial. 6 7/8" length barrel and found a black leather holster w/strap to carry it on many hikes to plink and hunt out East of Owasso from 1976 thru 1986. Loved that pistol and happily sold it off when the 22/45 model came out. Love this new one the same.

Thanks for the memory! I remember going in there with my dad. Dad bought several guns in there and a mile south at the store called Oertles. Remember that?

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first 3 were gifts, with my very first being a Marlin model 60 on my 9th birthday. My first personal purchase was a CZ75B about a year and a half ago from budsgunshop and transferred to OPS. Started getting MUCH more into shooting after that.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My great uncle bought me a single shot NEF 12 gage for a christmas present around 2000 from wally world. Somebody on here has it. My first rifle i bought was from a pawn shop here in claremore it was a synthetic stock NEF 45-70 with a simmons 3-9x scope. That pawnshop became booger johns motorcycles and then he went out of business.

Johnjosiah

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
11-87 within 1 or 2 days of my 18th birthday at Eubank's Western Corner in Lindsay (a clothing store primarily). Got my limit of doves with it Sat morning. Been almost 24 years. Darn I feel old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom