Where to sell a truck bed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've posted this damn thing to craigslist and called some salvage yards but I can't find a home for the bed I took off my work truck last year. Truck only had like 300 miles on it when I took it off so it is in new condition and worth good money to the right buyer. Problem is finding that guy with a rear ended truck that needs a new bed. Never have had much luck with craigslist. It always gets buried with too much other crap people are selling. Any ideas on a place to call? I'm about to just start going through the phone book calling body shops and hoping I get a hit.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might be able to sell it right here. What make and model is it? I guess it's a short bed too small for a work truck? Post it in the classifieds on OSA. You might be surprised. Then again, you might not be.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have had luck calling a few different bale bed dealers and letting them know we have one for sale. Lately though we just store them for when we trade feed trucks pull the bale bed and put old bed back on before we trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have had luck calling a few different bale bed dealers and letting them know we have one for sale. Lately though we just store them for when we trade feed trucks pull the bale bed and put old bed back on before we trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've already told Meyers Dew-Eze down by anadarko about it since they move a lot of bale beds. I would normally keep the bed but next truck I get will be one ton or greater because I way over work this 3/4 ton and a 3/4 with bale bed is really easy to move for good money.

JonnyRocco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just the tailgate should sell quick for $250 or so. New dealers have given my company $600 to $1000 bed credit for new take-offs, then they resell them. I sell to Smith and Son's salvage in Temple OK tel number 580-342-6218. The are quite a ways away, but I bet they come to OKC regularly. They like pickups. Ruperts Salvage off of Shields in OKC likes Fords.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The craigslist auto parts section gets covered up quick.
Try posting it on barter..but put something in there you will trade for..like new set of tires and wheels or something..maybe a 4 wheeler.
And post in the farm and garden section.

It is really hard to sell anything in oklahoma on craigslist.
Heck i have good things for free i can't move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom