Which restroom is dirtier?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which restroom is dirtier?

• Men

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Ladies

Votes: 47 65.3%

• Total voters

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JC Penny's men's bathroom, a mall in Denver, Colorado, June 1989. That's all I have to say.

OK, I'll tell. I was on vacation with my family. I had serious public duecing issues, so I held it for several days (seriously). It hit me hard as we were pulling into the mall. I bailed out of the car, flew into the store and hit stall. Almost made it. it went between the stool and my pants. I just kind of sat there thinking "what and I going to do?" I was only 12. I took my pants off, they were ruined. I hear some guy walk in "Oh good lord in heaven" he said and walked out. My dad came in with a fresh pair of shorts and a pack of underwear. I used the packaging for the undies to cover up the evidence and bailed. It would have required a large shovel to dispatch that mess, and I have doodoo touching issues. To this day I feel horrible for the poor bastard that had to clean that up.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JC Penny's men's bathroom, a mall in Denver, Colorado, June 1989. That's all I have to say.

OK, I'll tell. I was on vacation with my family. I had serious public duecing issues, so I held it for several days (seriously). It hit me hard as we were pulling into the mall. I bailed out of the car, flew into the store and hit stall. Almost made it. it went between the stool and my pants. I just kind of sat there thinking "what and I going to do?" I was only 12. I took my pants off, they were ruined. I hear some guy walk in "Oh good lord in heaven" he said and walked out. My dad came in with a fresh pair of shorts and a pack of underwear. I used the packaging for the undies to cover up the evidence and bailed. It would have required a large shovel to dispatch that mess, and I have doodoo touching issues. To this day I feel horrible for the poor bastard that had to clean that up.

It took real courage for you to share that.

okgirl

Marksman
Reaction score
Took this pic at one of the Lake Arcadia campgrounds during our Memorial weekend camping trip this year. It was in the dude's bathroom, but what you can't see is the bloody mess (literally) inside the bowl. Must have been some dude's time of the month. In all seriousness, though, we're certain somebody was murdered inside that toilet just moments before I took this pic.

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_2010_05_29005823.jpg

For some reason I can't stop laughing at this. :lmfao:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So did you go ahead and sit on top of that, or hover and let loose the deuce?

We were drunk, so we laughed about it, snapped a few pics, left it be and decided it was best to just piss in the trees at our campsite. My brother has a couple clear photographs, one zoomed in on the blood, taken with his digital camera.

My bet is the women's room was such a horid mess a woman used the men's room instead. The TP was used as a cover to sit on, then more piled on top to cover the mess.

We thought about that, and visually inspected for a used tampon, but surface surveys resulted in nil results. But with the sludge contained within that toilet bowl, anything could have been in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom