Which restroom is dirtier?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which restroom is dirtier?

• Men

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Ladies

Votes: 47 65.3%

• Total voters

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to work at Hobby Lobby part time and cleaning the restrooms was one of my duties.

By FAR the womens restroom was worse.:puke:

It took three times as long to clean as the mens. Of course, there were more women in the store than men, but I cleaned latrines used by 40 men and the things I saw at Hobby Lobby made me wish I was back at FT Knox.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took this pic at one of the Lake Arcadia campgrounds during our Memorial weekend camping trip this year. It was in the dude's bathroom, but what you can't see is the bloody mess (literally) inside the bowl. Must have been some dude's time of the month. In all seriousness, though, we're certain somebody was murdered inside that toilet just moments before I took this pic.

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_2010_05_29005823.jpg

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took this pic at one of the Lake Arcadia campgrounds during our Memorial weekend camping trip this year. It was in the dude's bathroom, but what you can't see is the bloody mess (literally) inside the bowl. Must have been some dude's time of the month. In all seriousness, though, we're certain somebody was murdered inside that toilet just moments before I took this pic.

Recording that for posterity is a act unmitigated selflessness, Danny Tanner. The smell alone may have caused you a "service- related disabilty". A grateful nation salutes you.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So did you go ahead and sit on top of that, or hover and let loose the deuce?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try working in a busy nightclub and seeing what women do in the restroom when they're drunk. Magnify what you've seen times ten and that's what you'll get. I've had bouncers quit over cleaning the women's restroom.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My bet is the women's room was such a horid mess a woman used the men's room instead. The TP was used as a cover to sit on, then more piled on top to cover the mess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom