Which was better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texas A&M - OSU was the better game.
Both Texas and OU suck this year OU just sucked a little less than Texas did.
Alabama will be the Real undisputed National champs this year!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a game to watch? The OSU/A&M game as the second half scoring was very exciting. I am admitting this as an OU fan.

Now, "better" as in team execution and how well played, I think the OU/TX was, with less turnovers and some defense.

I also think that Texas was a better win for OU than A&M was for OSU (not by much), but that doesn't mean that I think OU/OSU won't be VERY close this year.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not so sure about that; Arkansas had them beat, but for some bonehead QB play. The Razorbacks showed that 'Bama is beatable.

They're beatable, but I still think they are by far the #1 so far this year. And I don't even like them.

I hope Boise or Oregon gets a shot at them at them as they could both possibly pick them apart with the way their offenses play; I think that is the type of team it will take to beat Alabama (explosiveness). You cannot sustain a "grind it out" game against them at all. Look at Penn State and Florida. I know Arkansas was supposed to be an offensively-adept team, but not the way UO or BSU are.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU Texas because it actually had defense in it.

I agree. Really shut them down. Sure was an "on the edge of the seat" moment when QB dropped the ball right at the end. Texas was all over it and looked like they were going to get it. Had some really good action throughout the entire game.

I only watch two football games a year. OU - Texas and OU - OSU.

04ZREX

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must say OSU/A&M. The OU/Texas didn't keep my interest as much, but being an OSU Alumi might have something to do with it. That being said it should be an interesting bedlam game this year. Go Pokes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom