Who can make a 22lr mag tube follower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need one just like this.
It's for a Noble 33A.
The difficult part is that I don't have one to reference for measurements. And these are the only up close pictures I have found of one. I'm pretty sure the end in the tube is just a ball.

How these work:
The empty case is forced off the top of the bolt by the next cartridge feeding up into the bolt. The very last empty case is ejected by the follower being pushed up by the lifter.

Screenshot_20231219_090658_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20231219_090717_eBay.jpg

being

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grab some bar stock chuck it up in a drill and take some files to it. You could get that done in a couple hours
I tried that. My skills were not up to the challenge... (It looked like something Bubba made and worked just as poorly.)

My real skill set is wood working, not so much in metal work.

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need one just like this.
It's for a Noble 33A.
The difficult part is that I don't have one to reference for measurements. And these are the only up close pictures I have found of one. I'm pretty sure the end in the tube is just a ball.

How these work:
The empty case is forced off the top of the bolt by the next cartridge feeding up into the bolt. The very last empty case is ejected by the follower being pushed up by the lifter.

View attachment 440527

View attachment 440529
being
You don't want to buy the one off ebay?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The follower is also the ejector for the last round. Not sure 3D print would hold up over time. The lifter would probably wear it out fairly fast.
Probably needs to be steel or brass.
Not aluminum? The pic appears to be that metal. Is it magnetic?
Aren't most .22 tubes the same diameter? If so the follower should be slightly smaller than the tube.
What is the total length of the follower?

Latest posts

Top Bottom