Who can make a 22lr mag tube follower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you post the dimensions I can 360 auto cad a 3-d model of it then print it out of some glass filled nylon composite stuff. using one of my very expensive 3-d printers. you could in theory use it to Prototype it with a 3-d print and having something fuctional till you can make or have something else made from a different material. Glass Nylon like i use should hold up forever because it's quite a bit Better than normal plastic. But I personally can cast small objects out of brass, bronze,copper or aluminum if it's not to complex of geometry. it really depends, but using a simple 2 piece mold of red casting clay, I've made quite a few gun parts myself last year using this exact same method.

the ladder Might be the fastest easiest method to be honest. just get the piece out of the rest of the assembly and get with someone on here that can do a cheap clay casting mold for you and make it out of metal. you will just have to hacksaw, file, sand & polish the end product and hand fit it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom