Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Excellent point.

It is illegal to discriminate against someone in a protected class, but the burden is on the accusing party to prove it. I'm going to go with the "I won't marry you because I don't like your haircut" defense.

People's right not to be discriminated against because because of religion is just as important as someone's right to not be discriminated against for any other protected class.

To make it illegal to exercise your religious beliefs as part of your business is in itself discriminatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the nazi wing of the homosexual movement wants to end "hate" go to a local mosque and demand the Imam (or whatever they are called) perform the "marriage". I think that would do a lot to stop thee hate.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. In a perfect world that would not be necessary. But this world ain't perfect.

Sadly, though, history is not on your side. There is an unfortunate history in this country of town-wide discrimination against groups with commonly shared traits.

But there once was a perfect world. It was called, Lolbertariatanian, and Thomas Jefferson was a devout Christian and prophet and the Supreme Leader of all Lolbertarians. The apostles were known as the Founding Fathers, their word infallible and their behavior impeccable. People voted with their pocket books, and that solved all problems. It wasn't until FDR that Hell was invented by the Progressives. Or was it Teddy? Or Kennedy? Or Nixon? Anyways, until whichever progressive ate from the tree of forbidden regulation Jefferson said to steer clear of, we had a Utopia. Ol Ben Franklin was the door man, when he wasn't hungover. Children read the Federalist Papers nightly before bed as the religious do their bibles, because they WANTED to. The state damn sure didn't force them. Children, when left to their own devices, are natural Lolbertarians. Stand in any preschool classroom. What will you hear? That's right..."MINE!!!!" Who is John Galt? Ask any 4 year-old, you Marxist tool.

History is on our side, if the STATE RUN SCHOOLS would ditch the "history" books and teach Hess and Rand and Von Mises and about the Pauls and the Backwards E Revolution.

Fear not though, my little plebeians, the Cato Institute and the Reason Foundation will set things right, and through sheer free market strategy and cunning, rise to the top of academia to stop progressive indoctrination.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the nazi wing of the homosexual movement wants to end "hate" go to a local mosque and demand the Imam (or whatever they are called) perform the "marriage". I think that would do a lot to stop thee hate.

How much does the Imam's side business of a for-profit wedding chapel charge for a basic heterosexual wedding?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because you own a business, you don't check your beliefs/rights at the business door. Hobby lobby did not want to pay for birth control that killed a child, they believed they should not pay for that and the court agreed.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because you own a business, you don't check your beliefs/rights at the business door. Hobby lobby did not want to pay for birth control that killed a child, they believed they should not pay for that and the court agreed.

No, you believe it doesn't. In the real world, decades of legislation say you do check certain rights and beliefs at the business door.

When's the last time you saw a Whites Only or Negroes Use Rear Entrance sign? Where'd they go? Lots of people exercised that right until they all stopped pretty much at the same time. Did they all just have a change of heart at the exact same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom