Will you buy a gun from a dealer? (With Poll)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a gun if it requires paperwork (from or through a dealer)?

• Yes. I have no problem doing that.

Votes: 86 54.4%
  • Sometimes. It doesn't really matter much to me.

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Sometimes. If I can't find it without paperwork.

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Never. I don't like the government knowing what I'm doing.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Never. I'm a criminal and can't buy guns if I have to pass a background check.

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my first few guns from local dealer and trying to support local and small business. But lately I have shift to online bigger stores for firearm purchase. They offer a much cheaper price and had many good transactions . Transfered to local FFL. Over all save over $100 per gun. If local gun store not willing to change in the way to do business, It will be soon becoming gun FFL transfer store. I see the trends is like that just like any other business.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't always fill out 4473's, but when I do, there are 4 serials on there!

img2_1.timeinc.net_people_i_2009_news_090706_most_interesting_man_240.jpg

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will, I have, I will again. If I were to find the same without having to go the list route, sure. Not a deal breaker, though. Like RD said, if I ain't on the "LIST" by now...

It just pisses me off that the gubment we have sux so bad. Anti-constitutional bastards, they are! :pissed:

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my first few guns from local dealer and trying to support local and small business. But lately I have shift to online bigger stores for firearm purchase. They offer a much cheaper price and had many good transactions . Transfered to local FFL. Over all save over $100 per gun. If local gun store not willing to change in the way to do business, It will be soon becoming gun FFL transfer store. I see the trends is like that just like any other business.

You are going to the wrong local FFL's.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no reason not to do things in accordance with current laws. If our guns or our ownership is at risk, we have more problems than a piece of paper in a store's records.

Latest posts

Top Bottom