Working With Subs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never really been a fan of subs, I'm more of a burger guy myself. Subs are just too much sandwich, ya know?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never really been a fan of subs, I'm more of a burger guy myself. Subs are just too much sandwich, ya know?
Target store in Kansas used to sell sub sammiches.
Then they quit and lost 80% of the shoppers that went there and got a lot of Hate response from it.

Less than a month of that and they went back to making and selling fresh subs again.. best sub I have ever had.
I got dozens of them and they all were spot on.
AND you just say I want a sub sandwich and they make it. No choices on bread and toppings etc.
Perfect. Just make me a sandwich!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck finding Trail Boss. It was last reported to be under redevelopment in 2021 and was never released in 2022. Current thoughts are that it may never come back. On that note, I know a couple of members here had some and I've offered to buy it publicly but never heard back.
I just read online that Hodgdon announced in July 2023 that Trail Boss has been discontinued. I can’t find the official announcement from Hodgdon though. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom