Worst disgusting reply I have EVER heard on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness he didn't say anything about wishing anyone's death, the OP inserted that himself. Seems to me, he's just saying that, in his opinion, those people will be over powered by a government that doesn't care what they think and that the groups opposition pales in comparison to the power of government troops/agents.

Seems like a case of reader error.

I suspect he'll be by to respond one way or the other next time he comes around?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness he didn't say anything about wishing anyone's death, the OP inserted that himself. Seems to me, he's just saying that, in his opinion, those people will be over powered by a government that doesn't care what they think and that the groups opposition pales in comparison to the power of government troops/agents.

Seems like a case of reader error.

I suspect he'll be by to respond one way or the other next time he comes around?

so when he says " I can't wait for the fed to wade through them like a bunch of Girl.Scouts"

you're thinking to play 4 square or jacks right?

No he meant machine gunning down Patriots.

You will have to use your deciphering skills a little better Brandi come on now.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so when he says " I can't wait for the fed to wade through them like a bunch of Girl.Scouts"
If he'd said that. I'd agree with you, but he didn't. He said he was waiting for it, not that he couldn't wait. Those are completely different statements with very different sentiments behind them.

I'm with Brandi; this is a reading comprehension fail, not a disgusting statement fail.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say I "heard" this reply, butt I did see one that earned the poster a time out the other day. Now that was disgusting.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I heard him say "waiting for it" I picture a fella sitting there rubbing his hands together like they can't wait.

Am I the only one that took it that way? I do not see a reading comp failure here, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom