Xmas eve Revenge, kinda.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now that im a little calmer, it was kinda dumb to stop her on highway. I did get some looks tho.

I will say she was lucky she wasnt a man. Yes im glad im calmer now.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't mean any offense, Lurker. I'm probably looking at the story through the filter of my own experience.
These days I'd take a deep breath and ask myself "is this really worth turning green, swelling up and busting my buttons over?"
Well, I never know until it happens.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No offence taken. Ive took care of several dogs n cats this year, im gettin tired of killing them. And this time i caught em in the act. Ive been saying this is what id do if i ever caught them.

The next wave of drop offs begins in march-ish.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ridge is probably right. Shell just dump the dog somewhere else unless she takes to heart what you told her. Never know though. Her husband might have threatens to kill the dog if she did t get rid of it after she gave it to her kids for Christmas!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offence taken. Ive took care of several dogs n cats this year, im gettin tired of killing them. And this time i caught em in the act. Ive been saying this is what id do if i ever caught them.

I know what you're talking about. Idiots from town kidding themselves. They drive out into the "wilderness" and set their little darlings free, because they're soft hearted that way. You're free Elsa. You're Free, In the wilderness. Even if it were the wilderness the animals are not equiped to handle it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ridge is probably right. Shell just dump the dog somewhere else unless she takes to heart what you told her. Never know though. Her husband might have threatens to kill the dog if she did t get rid of it after she gave it to her kids for Christmas!

Lol, i hope she takes what i said to heart and literally. And if her husband threatened to kill it, she shoulda let him. I hope the best for the dog and i hope she. Nevrmind. I wish her something else.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I feel your pain and anyone who hasn't had to do it can't understand how much it really does hurt. Been there done that too many times. When my kids were young they thought me a heartless bastard. 17 puppies in one summer.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know what you're talking about. Idiots from town kidding themselves. They drive out into the "wilderness" and set their little darlings free, because they're soft hearted that way. You're free Elsa. You're Free, In the wilderness. Even if it were the wilderness the animals are not equiped to handle it.

your right. Some People are stupid.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I feel your pain and anyone who hasn't had to do it can't understand how much it really does hurt. Been there done that too many times. When my kids were young they thought me a heartless bastard. 17 puppies in one summer.

My kids and wife still kinda think that. And that bothers me. I cant save em all and its been happening forever. Id rather it be me doing it than my wife or kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom