The latest Jesse Stone movie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As most of you may or may not know, I am a huge fan of Robert B. Parker's Jesse Stone series of books and movies. It's also known thruout the land that I have this sorta man crush on Tom Selleck.

:lookaroun

Well, just to let everybody know, the latest Jesse Stone movie, Benefit of the Doubt, will air on CBS Sunday, May 20th. :woohoo1:

Just to recap, yeah, the last two movies, No Remorse and Innocents Lost were kind of lame and sleepers to say the least. Good acting by Selleck, Kathy Baker, William Devane, Stephen McHattie and Kohl Sudduth more or less saved those two flicks. Yes, an out of work Jesse Stone is kinda boring, but in this newest movie, he's suppossed to get his job back as cief of police in Paradise, Mass.

Anyway... :ugh2:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I for sure will watch it, I have the first 7 dvd's. Will have to add this one.....BTW GED back off, he's mine. dubs chops, my wife's sister sent her a series of Mag PI for some reason. If you send me your address I will mail them to you, my wife hasn't even opened them and doesn't plan too.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me Too sir, I wish I could have been part of the Show Magnum PI. I somehow feel robbed by knowing I will never get to hang out with Tom and the crew in Hawaii while being on that show.

My family and I loved that show. My son went through a number of pets at that time(hamsters,gerbils,etc) They all ended up being named, Higgins,Magnum,TC, Rick etc......

GED -- Thanks for the heads up on the Jesse Stone movie. We will put on the calendar and be watching..

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keith Stone cracks me up. Can't wait to see the movie!

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_Keith_Stone_Deer.jpg

That Tom Selleck hasn't aged a bit. Smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom