The latest Jesse Stone movie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well? :anyone: Didya watch?

Yeah, I know...I was kinda disappointed to. :disappoin But when it comes out on DVD, I'll still buy it just to put in my collection.

I personally think the storyline has kinda went downhill with the last three or four movies. Every since Michael Brandman and Mark Harmon decided to buy the characters from RBP and do their own stories, the movies have been kinda mediocre at best. But, it's still a character driven story and as long as they keep makin' 'em, I'll keep watchin' 'em!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well? :anyone: Didya watch?

Yeah, I know...I was kinda disappointed to. :disappoin But when it comes out on DVD, I'll still buy it just to put in my collection.

I personally think the storyline has kinda went downhill with the last three or four movies. Every since Michael Brandman and Mark Harmon decided to buy the characters from RBP and do their own stories, the movies have been kinda mediocre at best. But, it's still a character driven story and as long as they keep makin' 'em, I'll keep watchin' 'em!

^^^This, it was kind of slow.Like GED, I'll watch the next one.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched and enjoyed it but, it is hard to beat the original.

Are you referring to Stone Cold? Yeah, that one rocked. :woohoo1:

Of course, Night Passage was good too and so was Death In Paradise. I wish they woulda done Night Passage first, since it's the first book in the series. Oh well...they didn't ask me what I thought. :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom