***THIRD ANNUAL OSA Gift Card CHARITY***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's that time of year again....!

This is a great way to return blessing back to people on OSA that need a little help this year for Christmas. I can tell you from the last 2 years, giving a gift card CHANGES a Family's Christmas. There are people that literally cannot provide any types of gifts for their Children without the generosity of others, so please give if possible...

The RECIPIENTS: Please be a Family with Children that would otherwise not be able to provide for them for Christmas...PM me your address and a Gift Card to Wal-Mart will be mailed to you on the week of Dec 10th. No questions asked!

The GIVERS: Please pray about how you can give to these types of Families...Send what you feel comfortable (literally ANY amount) with and know that it will go to a Family in need!

The SPECIFICS: I will take money donated from OSA (I help with other giving, but keep OSA giving/receiving together without dilution) and divide the total by the number of Children in the Family.

You can donate in 1 of 2 ways, either by Paypal to [email protected] (Please send as gift to avoid fees) or by sending a check to me (Please PM for my address).

Last year we helped MANY Families and I hope to do the same:

http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...-for-Christmas-GIFT-CARDS&highlight=gift+card

It starts now and will end on December 9th, that allows me to buy the gift cards on Dec 10th and get them mailed out to the Families. There are MANY more Families on OSA than you might realize that need help, and together OSA can help them. Every PENNY goes to the families (I personally pay for cards and stamps, so know that even a $10 donation means something)!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to those that can donate. Remember, if 20 people donate $20 that's $400 that goes towards Children that otherwise may get nothing for Christmas.

A small donation can make a big difference.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already have quite a few Families...and not much donation, so for the time being, please only send requests if you are the Family in need of help versus sending requests to send cards to "Non-OSA" Families.

If donations pick up we can look at reaching others outside of OSA members.

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom