Mower for Rickn donation payment details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the incoming checks this makes $3,326

1688859048795.png

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The donations have stopped coming in but if you'd still like to donate, feel free.
I'm making a purchase tomorrow and myself and dlbleak are delivering a new 30" craftsman riding mower to Rick tentatively on Tuesday. All excess funds will be given to Rick and I dont have exact numbers right now but looks like there will be around $1,000 excess, but don't quote this...
THANKS TO ALL THAT DONATED! YOU ALL ROCK!!
This totally exceeded my expectations and it's awesome.

Again, thank you all.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The donations have stopped coming in but if you'd still like to donate, feel free.
I'm making a purchase tomorrow and myself and dlbleak are delivering a new 30" craftsman riding mower to Rick tentatively on Tuesday. All excess funds will be given to Rick and I dont have exact numbers right now but looks like there will be around $1,000 excess, but don't quote this...
THANKS TO ALL THAT DONATED! YOU ALL ROCK!!
This totally exceeded my expectations and it's awesome.

Again, thank you all.
Thank you Clay for guiding everything beyond the 'just talk' phase, which is where I'm sure everything would have ended if you hadn't stepped-up to take the reigns :bowdown:

Latest posts

Top Bottom