Who is going to their GOP County precinct meetings tomorrow night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Among the most powerful offices in the nation is the County Precinct Chairman and Vice-Chairman. They decide who will run the GOP, what the rules are and greatly influence who the candidates will be. Candidates and politicians pay attention to precinct committeemen. Precinct committeemen represent about 3000 people in their precinct. Minimum effective involvement is going to one Precinct Meeting to get credentialed, one County Convention and the State Convention. Total minimum time required can be as little as 6 hours spread out over the next 3 months. Liberty-minded people consider this act an obligation and tomorrow night is crunch-time for most of the state.

Most Oklahoma county precincts remain unrepresented, since most Americans don't know how it works or just don't care. In those cases, the establishment chooses for the precinct. Chances are, your precinct is vacant and all you have to do is just show up t a small meeting, make yourself the Chairman of your precinct and go home. Bring your wife or friend to double your awesome precinct powers. Prepare planks to your precinct platform and include it in your documentation. Then you are credentialed to attend and vote in the GOP conventions. In order to take part in the precinct meetings, you MUST be a documented, registered Republican prior to the precinct meeting.

I will be happy to assist any liberty-minded person get their respective precinct office tomorrow. PM me, or better yet, send me a text. 405-990-6776.

This is the ULTIMATE RINO hunt.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any information regarding meeting locations? I haven't received an email in a little while, but used to go to them from time to time.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Get off work, GtoG. The meeting won't take long. Your precinct needs you. You can only be credentialed at the precinct meetings. Get the highest office you can for your precinct, like Chairman or Vice Chairman. You can then sit back and relax until County Convention and State conventions. Here is a link to the GOP precinct meeting for your House District.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be going. . .but it won't make any difference.

If you're not in the Tulsa/Oklahoma City metropolitan area, you don't really matter when it comes to the State Convention.

Oh, nooo! ALL counties are important. Precinct committeemen are needed in all counties. As Precinct Committeeman, you greatly influence who is your Sheriff, Commissioners, Mayor, Councilmen and every other GOP primary, not to mention all the leadership of the Oklahoma GOP party. Most precincts remain unseated. If you stand for liberty, get credentialed as a precinct committeeman now.

Don't forget to develop a platform to put on your precinct report in the form of the precinct platform. You can have a precinct platform of whatever the precinct meeting decides is best for their precinct, like Second Amendment, privacy, taxation or any other Constitutional issue that's important to your precinct and county.

Last edited:

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget to develop a platform to put on your precinct report in the form of the precinct platform. You can have a precinct platform of whatever the precinct meeting decides is best for their precinct, like Second Amendment, privacy, taxation or any other Constitutional issue that's important to your precinct and county.

Limit to a single Constitutional issue?
I think this needs to be brought to the top, sounds like a way to get the GOP back on track.
PM sent

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get off work, GtoG. The meeting won't take long. Your precinct needs you. You can only be credentialed at the precinct meetings. Get the highest office you can for your precinct, like Chairman or Vice Chairman. You can then sit back and relax until County Convention and State conventions. Here is a link to the GOP precinct meeting for your House District.

7-9PM? I think I could take a break and return to work once the meeting was over! It's not like I won't be working a 14 hour day anyway! :)

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
7-9PM? I think I could take a break and return to work once the meeting was over! It's not like I won't be working a 14 hour day anyway! :)

Just be sure you verify your precinct meeting date, location and time, since the 7:00PM tomorrow night is only a State GOP party suggestion and the OKGOP website isn't always accurate. The County GOP sets their own meetings and conventions. The County convention could be combined with the precinct meeting, or the County convention could be held at a later date, as the committee establishes. A quorum can call a convention any time they want to elect officers, decide rules, form planks, field and support candidates, etc.

Of course, the GOP Precinct planks and other precinct business is whatever the precinct committee decides. There can be none to pages of planks as the precinct committeemen determine and the precinct committeemen should work to push their planks, candidates, etc and ally with like-minded districts, working toward State. The precinct meeting form has a place for precinct planks, or just attach pages as necessary. Having a good set of planks prepared for the precinct meeting is very helpful. Each succeeding convention will vote to combine planks, decide the rules, elect leadership and support good candidates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom