One box of Federal 550 .22 Free to a deserving Kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a challenge to those of you that's got a tidy stash of .22 ammo tucked away.
Let loose just one box to a deserving kid. have a raffle like this one.

Please post in this thread if you know of a kid that wants to shoot, but can't afford the ridiculous prices for .22.
sorry but pickup will be in Tulsa at a location of my choosing (mid-town)

we'll let this thread run for a few days .. then do a drawing for the winner.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where have you been Charles? Some have given boxes of .22 away here over the past few months.
They even had a .22 ammo give away before Christmas.

Edit; BTW, I don't need any. Good gesture here CY.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 14-year old just shot his first defensive rifle match at Oil Capital last weekend, had a great time. Also have two daughters (12 and 10) who want to shoot. I have a partial box on hand, but am a bit nervous...Haven't seen a real live box of .22 in months.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great gesture. We've had several .22 give a ways on OSA over the last 5 years. Anything that helps kids get to shoot I'm all for and happy to support.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where have you been Charles? Some have given boxes of .22 away here over the past few months.
They even had a .22 ammo give away before Christmas.

Edit; BTW, I don't need any. Good gesture here CY.

have not been around much lately .. but was shocked at the prices being charged by a few OSA members for .22.
figured if more folks would each turn loose one measly box of .22 .. more kids would get to go shooting!

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 14-year old just shot his first defensive rifle match at Oil Capital last weekend, had a great time. Also have two daughters (12 and 10) who want to shoot. I have a partial box on hand, but am a bit nervous...Haven't seen a real live box of .22 in months.

let's wrap this up .. looks like fryluisfan's kids gets the 550 box of .22 ... please PM for contact info

now let's see if someone else with a tidy stash of .22 can stand to let loose a box of .22 to a deserving kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom