Surviving SHTF in Bosnia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny how this is "a good read" but when someone want to find like minded friends to train with or whatever most o y'all will **** post on that person's thread. Hypocrisy with the fudds is strong.
The person that wrote all the experience was found out to be lying about it.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The internet is for finding Fedbois, not friends.
That's a cute statement. Fat guy lunch?
The person that wrote all the experience was found out to be lying about it.
Seems irrelevant to my post. I did see that someone claimed it to be lies but doesn't have evidence. So who's lying, It doesn't matter.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a cute statement. Fat guy lunch?

Seems irrelevant to my post. I did see that someone claimed it to be lies but doesn't have evidence. So who's lying, It doesn't matter.
Well if a body read that information and reached out to find like minded and come to find out it was a pack of lies seems pretty relevant.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
👍 Still yet to be proven false here. But you missed the point.
Go over to survivalists board where it originated many years ago for proof. I would be highly suspicious of trying to find like minded folks on social media is my point. First rule of fight club is don't talk about fight club is the old saying

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stockpiled a case each of cheap bourbon and vodka just in case. I bought the cheap stuff so I would not be tempted to drink that swill. I have my own premium stash.
I’ve gone with getting a handle of everclear when I have the cash and remember. While the Bosnia account may be fake, there’s some good thought processes in there. Hoarding gold for the end of the world is a terrible idea. Good for diversifying investments,bad for societal collapse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom