Sooner State Pawn Oklahoma Second Amendment Association 2A Shooting Center Harsh Firearms Fat Boy Tactical
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Default Re: Malaysia Air Flight 370

I hope the U.S. watches the airways at the borders of the USA closer than apparently Foreign airways over the Indian Ocean.
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

Ridgehunter--I'm always so grateful I never talk. Vaginas are like wild animals. You have to be very quiet or you scare them away. Even after you gain one's trust you should still be *amazed* it comes close enough to let you touch it. Especially most of us here. I've seen a lot of ya'll. Don't call up all your friends and yell "IT'S EATING FROM MY HAND RIGHT NOW."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomabassin View Post
    I hope the U.S. watches the airways at the borders of the USA closer than apparently Foreign airways over the Indian Ocean.
    Mike60 said in post #144 that at 45,000' everyone dies, except maybe in the cabin. We know it was taken to that altitude before coming back down to 27,000' and then gaining altitude again. Could be that they killed all the passengers intentionally that way, and then meant to land the 777 surreptitiously. Potentially using it at a later date as a post 911 flying bomb.

My thoughts on this from the beginning was that it was hijacked to be used as a weapon at a later date. Whether this was a dry run to see if they could get away with it or not I'm not sure. It would seem highly unlikely, however, that they could get it close enough to hit any major city without being shot down, not to mention that it would be pushing the range of that model to reach U.S. airspace without refueling. I believe the range of the standard model 777 is a little over 5000nm, and the extended range model at about 9000nm. I don't recall if this jet was a 777ER model or not.

Hijacked to be used as a weapon at a later date?

That really makes no sense. The time to use it as a weapon is right after the hijacking...they aren't going to be able to hide it forever let alone fly it, fuel it, land it, and operate it at a later date. Snaring one for a "future attack" means they have to deal with 100's of passengers, a multinational search effort, and tipping their hand.

I think anyone with the resources (like Iran) to hide, discretely service, equip and operate a 777 would've just leased one and avoided all the attention, or hijacked one and launched the attack immediately.
    Hope is not a course of action. -MSG Anthony "Bucket" Pryor

Quote Originally Posted by BadgeBunny View Post
    ...Every man can contribute something. In your case it sounds like the dogs will eat good ...
    My Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?60091-Sms

If it is used as a weapon at a later date, you can be sure Iran will be blamed. Look how many have already alluded to Iran being involved in this thread alone; we have been successfully steered by our state-run media as to who the world's boogey man should be. And that 777 won't have to try for the U.S.; being Iran is the nation Israel wants to eliminate, the likely bet is it is a Mossad op that would use the aircraft against a target in Israel. The ensuing outrage from all of the Israel firsters in the U.S., combined with the typical pressure by AIPAC would have us up to our eyeballs in yet another conflict (that has nothing to do with national defense of the U.S., as usual), and likely while our "greatest ally" that was the "victim" of the attack, watches from the sidelines. It's an easy script to write, being Israel hasn't yet managed to con us into attacking Iran for them, despite all of the propaganda over the last 20 years or so. And besides - even after all this time, they're still "just weeks away from having The Bomb".
    "Some of us are often accused of always crying 'wolf'. But it is worth noting that one day the wolf came".
    Pat Buchanan

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that gave Congress the right to expend, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents".
    James Madison

I think Israeli airspace is locked down pretty good. Anything as big as a 777 is not just going to slip in unless they front it as a legit airline with a flight # and flight plan....which brings me back to my post above.

...Every man can contribute something. In your case it sounds like the dogs will eat good ...

First wave of the attack came in disguised as commercial charter flights same way they did in Afghanistan in '80. Only they were crack Airborne outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by SMS View Post
    I think Israeli airspace is locked down pretty good. Anything as big as a 777 is not just going to slip in unless they front it as a legit airline with a flight # and flight plan....which brings me back to my post above.
    Where do you think they "slipped" it to? It certainly slipped somewhere undetected.
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

Ridgehunter--I'm always so grateful I never talk. Vaginas are like wild animals. You have to be very quiet or you scare them away. Even after you gain one's trust you should still be *amazed* it comes close enough to let you touch it. Especially most of us here. I've seen a lot of ya'll. Don't call up all your friends and yell "IT'S EATING FROM MY HAND RIGHT NOW."

Banned

Once they got it to 45,000', depressurizing the passengers would free up the plane to be stored away. Not only would it be a formidable bomb fully refueled, but they could load it up with conventional explosives. I think the target would be somewhere on the mainland of China. I think the Chinese are concerned, too.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma...milies-worries

There is a fierce Islamic separatist movement being violently crushed by China right now in one of its provinces.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/28/wo...gion.html?_r=0
    Last edited by 0311; 03-15-2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Edit

They didn't slip it in anywhere. It's at the bottom of an ocean so large that most people can't even comprehend it...

Banned

They didn't slip it in anywhere. It's at the bottom of an ocean so large that most people can't even comprehend it...
    Probably is on the bottom. But that is uncertain. If 911 had never happened I would bet the house that your are correct. When I saw they took it up to 45,000'...You ever seen Thunderball?

The black boxes and the Cockpit voice recorders should have transmitted if they crashed. They cannot be turned off by the cabin personnel. They can be picked up by satellites.

If they are in the drink, why no response from them?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Dennishoddyfeedback thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...74-Dennishoddy

WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE

12k-24k feet deep could pose a problem.

Edit, sorry 26k feet in the trench.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    The black boxes and the Cockpit voice recorders should have transmitted if they crashed. They cannot be turned off by the cabin personnel. They can be picked up by satellites.

If they are in the drink, why no response from them?
    I thought all along it ditched into the ocean, until I saw where they took it up to 45,000' for awhile, then back down to 27,000' then resumed a cruising altitude. Maybe they did ditch, but that was not their intention.

Black boxes don't transmit to satellites when under water. They 'ping' comparatively short range signals that require knowledge of at least a general area of the crash...so lack of reception of these signals right now is not proof of the plane being landed somewhere safely.