glock 22 gen 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke85

New to the site!
Reaction score
I was looking for this gun an i have no info on this but manufacturers info. Need info. Also hi everyone I'm new here heard lots of things about here.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More U.S. LEOs are issued this pistol than any other. That's one heck of a resume! Hard to beat a 22/23 if 40 S&W is your thing.

luke85

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well i just love guns an i found alot of intrest in glock. All my other friends have sig smiths colts tarus and etc. But none have a glock. I choose this cause of interchangeable barrel with 9 an 357 sig. Would this be good choice?

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to go wrong with the glock 22 if wanting a full size 40 S&W. I had one years ago and now carry a glock 23 daily.

Your right it is easy to convert to other calibers with just a barrel and mag change.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Glock 22 is my daily duty carry. It has been (off and on) since I bought my first one way back in 1991.

I may have owned every other pistol out there, but when it came to working the street in uniform, the Glock 22 has ALWAYS been on my hip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom