Ruger Precision Rifle in 308, 243, or 6.5 Creed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was going to use an extra scope I had but have changed my mind now and trying to decide what I'm going to order.

Pics of rifle with 20rd M1A magazine.

Pics with supplied 10rd Pmag.

Pics with stock folded.

I'm trying to find one in .308 now.

Good luck! I just happen to call Gun store and they hadn't even ordered any. They got on the phone with their distributor and they had only 1 in stock so they got it for me. Had it in 2 days. They said the guns are allocated now and could be awhile before more show up but they've ordered them.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is mine in .308, I added a Nikon M-308 scope one Warne mount. I only have twenty rounds through it but so far I love it.

i768.photobucket.com_albums_xx330_andrsnsm_42eaf19c04e65e9457323f2a8ef3c8d1_zpsezxsusm6.jpg

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to wait these out too see if they shoot or not (it's a ruger) they look nice be interesting to see some groups and chrony data from some.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll have to wait these out too see if they shoot or not (it's a ruger) they look nice be interesting to see some groups and chrony data from some.

What????? Oh ye of little faith. :) I've got about a dozen Rugers in the safe, and not because they're ugly lol.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What????? Oh ye of little faith. :) I've got about a dozen Rugers in the safe, and not because they're ugly lol.

Ive got several myself. Mostly no1's I've also sold several m77's that I just couldn't get to shoot no matter what I tried shy of replacing barrels. However my scout rifle was ridiculously accurate with nothing more than a devcon bedding job.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watch the YouTube reviews that are up of them now! They're shooting these things past 1000yards and hitting steel easily. Not the mention the videos showing under 1/2"moa.

Of course the rifle is only as good as the shooter...

Last edited:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked one of these up last week at H&H in 6.5 Creedmoor. Took it out to the range Saturday. Under 1/2 MOA would appear to describe it. This is my first 5-round group at 100 yards with Hornady A-max 140 grain factory ammo, from prone with a bipod. Can't wait to try it with some hand loads. I really like the rifle. It will make a sweet sniper/long range hunting rig.

i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_guns_210E3571_18098b051843c7262e3bddba3bd7f6b571a5.jpg

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, who wants what? I don't see the 243 doing that well here, but the 6.5 and 308 will. I just got off the phone with my rep and he said they only make 32 a day. I hope demand doesn't waiver with the fickle gun crowd that wants everything today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom