CZ dealers in OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tommy from SSP sent me a text a couple hours ago and said that he would submit an order this evening (well after his business hours have ended) and the pistol should be here by Friday. Just another reason why I haven't purchased a new firearm anywhere other than Sooner State Pawn in years.

This will be my first carry / truck gun. After handling my brother's SP-01 Phantom I was pretty dead set on picking up a compact version of the 75b.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well...here she is. Hoping to get a little range time in this weekend. At some point I will be upgrading the sights and possibly adding a set of CZ custom full checker cocobolo grips with some hex screws. The factory rubber grips are surprisingly comfortable so I may just end up leaving them be.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...here she is. Hoping to get a little range time in this weekend. At some point I will be upgrading the sights and possibly adding a set of CZ custom full checker cocobolo grips with some hex screws. The factory rubber grips are surprisingly comfortable so I may just end up leaving them be.

Dang! That are nice. Probably the only pistol I like as much as my Kahr. As I've said many times, "should have never sold mine".

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice CZ! Be sure to check out the hammer spring/ firing pin kit from Cajun Gun Works. Really improves the trigger.

Surprisingly the trigger feels great straight out of the box...not the typical heavy, gritty trigger that I was expecting based on everyone's feedback. I'll still be sure to check out the kit though.

just ordered that kit for my stainless 75b. I decided not to mess with the springs on my P-01 since it is my carry gun but I did upgrade to the stainless guide rod. I have these big dot night sights on one of my CZs and really coming around to them.

Any issues with the SS guide rod damaging the alloy frame on the P-01? I was contemplating adding one and was scared off by the reports of frames being damaged after as little as 200 rounds. Some of the compact models come stock with a SS guide rod, so apparently CZ isn't overly concerned about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom