‘GHOST OWNERS’ MAY BE TIED TO QUARTER OF OKLAHOMA MEDICAL MARIJUANA BUSINESSES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because it was underground and hidden, most of it was probably produced in grows that were much less environmentally harmful, with fewer chemicals and contaminants.

I see.
So the non-state sanctioned agriculture venture produced a superior product than the now sate-sanctioned ventures produce. Interesting.....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see.
So the non-state sanctioned agriculture venture produced a superior product than the now sate-sanctioned ventures produce. Interesting.....
That's not exactly what I said. Because openly produced pot can be augmented with more commercially procured precursors, I'm sure the potency now is far greater than most pot grown in deep woods and underground using grow lights alone in the past. They don't care now if they get flagged for buying literal tons of fertilizers and grow related equipment.

Think about it for a while.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not exactly what I said. Because openly produced pot can be augmented with more commercially procured precursors, I'm sure the potency now is far greater than most pot grown in deep woods and underground using grow lights alone in the past. They don't care now if they get flagged for buying literal tons of fertilizers and grow related equipment.

Think about it for a while.
So kind of like liquor produced in a still up in the mountains is better and safer than that produced in a distillery. OK.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I have an old childhood friend who’s a grower and owns a dispensary. Everything of his looked to be on the up & up. He’s by no means a career criminal either. He’s a former Marine who did like 4 tours in Fallujah, he suffers from a severe case of PTSD. He said the weed really helps him.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So kind of like liquor produced in a still up in the mountains is better and safer than that produced in a distillery. OK.
Sorry you're not getting it. Better luck next time.

Yeah I have an old childhood friend who’s a grower and owns a dispensary. Everything of his looked to be on the up & up. He’s by no means a career criminal either. He’s a former Marine who did like 4 tours in Fallujah, he suffers from a severe case of PTSD. He said the weed really helps him.

Unfortunately for him, he has more to lose than some undocumented Chinese migrant running a CCP sanctioned farm. They could poison the ground water and pollute the skies while selling fentanyl out the back door without much risk of consequences. Meanwhile your buddy could get jammed up on paperwork or a technicality and lose his livelihood at the stroke of a pen. Nanny government loves low hanging fruit more than most. :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A very articulate and compelling counterpoint. I bet you were on the championship debate team.
<sigh...> It's Friday afternoon and it's been a long week. I don't have time to hold your hand and explain how things work right now. Especially to someone who hides their profile from public view.

Latest posts

Top Bottom