“Mass” shooting in Muskogee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Johnny. The eye witnesses, friends of mine, and neighbors of the Janways, and other multiple, have said the Husband, daughter, and grandson, were shot by wife, who then shot herself. But thank you for correcting me.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The news and Muskogee police are reporting three dead. Jack and Terry and their grandson Dalton. Your the only person reporting four dead people.
Maybe don’t try so hard to be the first person reporting on the internet the half truth story you have.
Some people just have to act like a total dick on OSA. Pathetic.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people just have to act like a total dick on OSA. Pathetic.
In my defense, I am that way IRL as well. Some would say worse.

If I was ever a dick to you on here though, I would like to apologize. Up until a week ago or so I was certain you were a different postal worker I have met before. You posted your real name and It was kind of a ohh crap moment. I have been despising this guy all this time and he is not who I thought he was.

So I am sorry.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This incident pertains to domestic homicides. The phrase ‘Mass Shooting’ suggests a group killed in a random shooting like at Ohio State in the 60s…..or like the 2017 Mandalay Bay murders in Las Vegas 2017.

Latest posts

Top Bottom