02.26.2023 - A watch the weather day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They're out among us already

Screenshot_20230226_121727_Gallery.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being new to this whole Tornado thing you guys be sure to let me know when I’m supposed to go in the back yard with a lawn chair and crack a beer alright? My understanding from my friends here by Lawtonka is that’s the prescribed course of action. 😂😂
Don't forget to flip the burgers....

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are always so rough on him and Payne. 🤣
I used to tolerate Mikie but he is a prima donna drama queen and he gave folks the wrong info and told them to leave and they all converged on (-35 a the same time, traffic jam and some were hurt quite badly.
I'm not sure but I think Mike being in charge treated Payne badly and I know Payne has a low excitement threshold and I can take that over Mike's attitude. Besides, Mikie dyes his hair and Payne doesn't. Therefore, Payne is more honest.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to tolerate Mikie but he is a prima donna drama queen and he gave folks the wrong info and told them to leave and they all converged on (-35 a the same time, traffic jam and some were hurt quite badly.
I'm not sure but I think Mike being in charge treated Payne badly and I know Payne has a low excitement threshold and I can take that over Mike's attitude. Besides, Mikie dyes his hair and Payne doesn't. Therefore, Payne is more honest.

Payne doesn't have much if any hair left to dye LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom