What a Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
64 in Buena Vista tonight. Running the propane fire pit to keep warm.

71116766043__9BE1A716-53D1-4BA2-B8F7-F8178A5657E6.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It is the day after yesterday... Mowed , weeding in the garden done and scrambled to Waldemort to get canning lids cause some idjit bought wide mouth instead of regular!!! Put up dill pickles and smoky hot salsa and a couple wuss.. I mean mild salsa. Mild salsa seems like a waste of good maters but she who shall be obeyed threatened to hurt me!!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s July 15th and i spent the whole day outside. Absolutely beautiful weather. Only went in to make and eat dinner. Hope you all are having a great day too!

I stayed out all day too! I could only imagine living somewhere where it is like yesterday most of the year! I got a ton of work done, albeit very slow nursing a sore back and shoulder! But yesterday was a cream day in July!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Made my wife take me to breakfast, ran some errands, did some work on a Dana 20 transfer case, mowed the yard, chainsaw some limbs so I wouldn't have to keep ducking while mowing, drove around with my son for for a while before sunset(still has driver's permit lol), spent the rest of daylight hours sitting out enjoying the weather watching the neighbor work ground across the road. I'll say though, I don't think I can remember a summer without any wind like this one.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 50's here outside Cripple Creek.
Where's my wrap?

One of my favorite areas to ride! Enjoy! Have a buddy who got his leg kicked by one of the donkeys there years ago! Broke his leg when he pulled next to one on his Dual Sport Bike. Scared the ass and it turned and kicked the **** out of him! 2nd day of riding for 3 weeks we were out. He spent it with a broken leg. Love Cripple Creek, Florissant and Woodland Park area. Have a buddy lives in Florissant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom