1 round from a kel tec ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the trigger pull on a PF9 its pretty certain it wasn't accidental...

What I find interesting about this whole situation is the mob mentality. I understand folks being upset, but seriously, aren't we innocent until proven guilty? Yet the general public has convicted this guy, and many would tear him limb from limb of they could get at him.

Not meant to be argumentative or disrespectful to the deceased, just an observation.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, he's just trying to get banned.......

No I'm not I'm trying to be a contributing member of this firearms community via a firearms discussion. This is not a contraversy thread so keep your contraversial statements to yourself.

Could I please get the mods to delete any contraversial posts from this thread. Thanks

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Re: Hits, They Just Keep Coming)

We are staying away from the race issue (see general rules)
Only gun related threads on this story may be posted. (Bulboy)

Ibtl

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I'm not I'm trying to be a contributing member of this firearms community via a firearms discussion. This is not a contraversy thread so keep your contraversial statements to yourself.

Could I please get the mods to delete any contraversial posts from this thread. Thanks

Thanks, but as a contributing member of the firearms community via a firearms discussion, I will continue to share my comments and opinions. :rollingla

i514.photobucket.com_albums_t346_gillman7_no_ones_talking_about_me_time_to_attention_whore.png

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, but as a contributing member of the firearms community via a firearms discussion, I will continue to share my comments and opinions. :rollingla

i514.photobucket.com_albums_t346_gillman7_no_ones_talking_about_me_time_to_attention_whore.png

I appreciate your comments and opinions until they get my thread locked/deleted and then me banned. Then we have a problem Huston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom