1 round from a kel tec ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate your comments and opinions until they get my thread locked/deleted and then me banned. Then we have a problem Huston

Dude, only you can get yourself banned. And when and if that happens, I don't think there is a problem Houston. Untwist your panties, it's the interwebz...

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I cared about what you faceless electronic blips, thought my feeling would come close to being hurt. However i dont, what happened to the subject we were discussing?? This thread is destined for lock/delete

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I cared about what you faceless electronic blips, thought my feeling would come close to being hurt. However i dont, what happened to the subject we were discussing?? This thread is destined for lock/delete

Nice personal attack dude. Enjoy the ban that you are forcing yourself toward.

OH AND

IBTL

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have a better idea. Why don't you quit pushing the issue and drop it? Then we don't get to type.................

IBTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom