10-10-12 Sons of Guns Contains spoilers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew they couldn't keep her mouth shut forever.
Hey, is Will coloring his hair?

I have to admit, as soon as they test fired the semi-auto Benelli I starting thinking, I WANT ONE, I WANT ONE, I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Benelli is a fine shotgun... But tactical being tacticool, invest in a saiga12... Almost bulletproof

Will Hayden doesn't dye his hair, it's him slowly becoming the physical giant turd we all know him to be

rinzler

Marksman
Reaction score
they've lost their ffl after 10 guns came up missing, vince then became the "owner" with his ffl, he left so now they have another puppet with an ffl as the "owner". but hell i still watch it

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they've lost their ffl after 10 guns came up missing, vince then became the "owner" with his ffl, he left so now they have another puppet with an ffl as the "owner". but hell i still watch it

It's be discussed before, not every person who owns the gunshop has the FFL in their name. Still an entertaining show to watch though.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's be discussed before, not every person who owns the gunshop has the FFL in their name. Still an entertaining show to watch though.

Correct. But most of those shops haven't done so because their principal has lost theirs due to federal firearms violations

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am guessing you havent spent a lot of time around Saigas.

I've had bad Benelli's too along with problematic saiga's. Locked mossy and 870. Jammed an A5 once, still haunts me. Wanting to get my hands on a versamax, but I'm hung up on a sxs boomstick. Ive found most shotguns suffer from the same problem... Dirtiness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom