10/22 Youth Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just purchased a 10/22 with a folding TALO stock for teaching my 8 year old son how to shoot. I received the rifle and it is really heavy and the trigger pull is quite long. He has difficulty shouldering the rifle and he can't hold it steady. Does anyone out there have an extra 10/22 wood stock that I can cut down or a shorter stock that would fit him? He is big for his age, bigger than most kids a few years older and the tallest in his class. I would be willing to buy or trade my stock. It was his birthday gift and he is getting anxious to shoot. The rifle I bought is this one https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/411553187/ruger_1022_i-tac_greyfold_stk_25rd_22lr

Thank you

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a standard 10-22 birch stock that is unused. I bought the rifle new, and installed the guts into a Nordic Tactical stock for Steel Challenge.
There are no blemishes or any scratches on the stock.
$20 and you pay shipping if interested.

Welcome to OSA by the way! :D

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one that I did just that with. I cut it down and refinished it with tung oil finish. My boy used it once before he outgrew it. The stock is yours if you want to come to BA and get it.

It's on the rifle here, above a full size stock for comparison.
20171106_214302b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom