10MM Shooters - What's in Your Holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 40 with an RM06 and Ameriglo suppressor height sights. I have a nice stash of Underwood ammo (both training & JHP), as well as 500 pcs of virgin Starline nickel plated brass for when I get around to reloading for it. :)

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s sad that we seem to have so few 10MM guys here. Yeah, I know it’s loud and “kicks” a bit. But for cryin’ out loud, it’s just a pistol.
Nothing fancy, just a Glock 20. I do run a Bar-Sto barrel in it with my fire-breathing handloads.

Looking back on it I wish I'd taken a break from farting around with my dodgy flintlock at the Tri-City Eat 'n Shoot long enough to try your G29.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been out of the 10mm game for several years, but when I carried a 10, it was a Glock 29 off duty and a Delta/Glock 20 on duty when I first started out. 2 years later they standardized to Sig P226’s in 40. Only complaint was the 40. Loved the Sig.

I’ve owned two Delta’s, 1086, 1006 and almost owned a Bren 10, but the guy backed out. Still my favorite round. I want to get back into it, but I need to get back set up reloading first.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just a Glock 20. I do run a Bar-Sto barrel in it with my fire-breathing handloads.

Looking back on it I wish I'd taken a break from farting around with my dodgy flintlock at the Tri-City Eat 'n Shoot long enough to try your G29.

Anytime you wanna go shooting, just holler at me. I have a membership at Big Boys and can bring a guest for free. You bring that G20 and I'll bring my G29. I just ordered a bunch of S&B 180Gr FMJ rounds; I like that ammo, it burns pretty clean and is hotter than most.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a 10mm back in the early 90’s. Since I shoot 99.99% of the time outdoors, it drove me crazy looking for the brass to reload. It was very expensive back then. Traded it with some cash for a Browning Superposed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 1980's blued Colt delta elite, so far just shot the Sig ammo, works great!!

I bought a 50 count box of that SIG Ammo at Academy, it was $26. I quit doing that cause I’m getting S&B online for right under $15 per box of 50. It burns clean, and has plenty of oomph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom