• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 1911 Grips; Full or Commander Size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I am a sucker for 1911 grips. No Brand names on them please; (Colt, DW, WC, etc.) other than Ruger since that's what they will be going on. Wood, plastic, ivorex, what ever. I am looking for something else to put on my "new to me" Stainless Steel Ruger SR 1991 Commander so I can put the factory grips back in the box to keep them looking new. I have some really nice Esmeralda grips I got here from a member, but they are also too nice for EDC and I use them for dress-up times. I prefer checkered or half checkered anyway, but will not rule out smooth ones. Send me pics and price to; [email protected] please. Thanks OSA peeps.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I still have a nice set of full size double diamonds available.

http://www.okshooters.com/threads/1911-full-size-grip-panels.213131/page-2
Thanks Sol;
Those Esmeralda grips I got from you are gorgeous. I hate to use them for EDC...and my neighbor across the street gave me a similar set of double diamonds this morning, only a lot darker colored, while we were chatting out in our driveways with our dogs to pee and get the morning paper. I mean like, it was the dogs peein' you know, not me and my neighbor...we were getting the paper...anyway, do you happen to have any lighter colored ones , like the Esmer's, only not so fancy so I won't feel bad if they get dinged up by EDC? I dig the light colors on a stainless gun.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Have you been spying with those binoculars again? I thought you got told to quit watching guys pee...but hey, I'm not here to judge. Whatever colors your rainbow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom