1st Amendment Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This forum dosnt feed your info to the NSA. I do. I'm part of a secret government program called "project foghorn" I have drones over your house as we speak

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why on earth is this caricature of a parody of a troll still here?

Tell the truth - you knew exactly what he was trying to do and the answer to his trolling was obvious (and he didn't argue with the answer that was presented).

That's better than several here who wouldn't admit they were full of $#!+ even when you show them proof again and again.

MDP is not the worst thing OSA has going for it right now.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your 1st Amendment Rights are tempered by the "Jackwagon Clause". Read your constitution - it's in there!

Best places to share your true feelings are on a corner in Bricktown or in a gay bar.

Cedar Creek

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell the truth - you knew exactly what he was trying to do and the answer to his trolling was obvious (and he didn't argue with the answer that was presented).

That's better than several here who wouldn't admit they were full of $#!+ even when you show them proof again and again.

MDP is not the worst thing OSA has going for it right now.

Somebody needs a hug.

Latest posts

Top Bottom