1st Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wileysnightmare

Marksman
Reaction score
Anyone in the Broken Arrow or Tulsa area interested in calling and culling with me for this event. I have the calls and very effective knowledge of how to use them. I also have very effective equipment and experience in downing them.

BallisticCoupe5L

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone in the Broken Arrow or Tulsa area interested in calling and culling with me for this event. I have the calls and very effective knowledge of how to use them. I also have very effective equipment and experience in downing them.

I would be, but looks like now I will be working that night now. Just went on 7 10 hour days.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we are 3 weeks away from the big day. I have over 10 teams that have called and said they are coming. Looks like it might be a good turn out for our first one. If anyone wants or know of where to put out a flyer please let me know. Also if any body has questions or input please feel free to call me or email me. My email is [email protected].

buster11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey can you explain to us newbies how the playing card system works? Thanks in advance. Also, my friend and I are looking for a third team member preferably with at least 80+ acres of land we can hunt. Between my friend and I we have over 1000 acres in different areas, but would be nice to find a third gun that also has land. Shoot me a pm if interested.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey can you explain to us newbies how the playing card system works? Thanks in advance. Also, my friend and I are looking for a third team member preferably with at least 80+ acres of land we can hunt. Between my friend and I we have over 1000 acres in different areas, but would be nice to find a third gun that also has land. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Since this was my first contest to put on and did not have any idea how many people would show i chose not to get a poly, this would have to be taken out of the prise money and would have been upset to pay $300.00 of $500.00 from the pot. So here is how the card system works.

At fridays meeting you will show up and pay your entry fee. When paid you will receive a stack of envelopes that are # 1 -13 . In each envelope will be a playing card. These are in not certain order. At 6:30 Saturday morning you will call me and I will give you the # of envelope to start with. When you shoot your first dog you will cut the envelope open take the card out. All memebers have to sign and write the time on the card. Put it back into the envelope and put it in the dogs mouth. You the tape the mouth shut and when rigor mortis sets in you will not be able to pry that out of his mouth. When you check on your dogs/cats if i cut the tape and its mouth opens up you will be disqualified. This worked last year at a contest i was in and nobody had a problem with it.

I will say this after the phone calls the turn out i think we will have next year there will be a poly. Hope everone shows up and had a great time. Good luck and see everyone Friday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom