5th Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest Feb 7-8 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright guys and gals I know that it is Deer season but we have set a date for the North Canadian Coyote Contest. We will have it the weekend of the 8th in February. Last year’s contest was a great success and we had a total of 87 teams entered the 1st place payout was around $6000.00. We hope to improve the contest from last year and by adding a couple of features to benefit the hunters and spectators at check in along with the pre-registration process and registration process.

We will be releasing the flyer with all the details on it just before Thanksgiving. We have several advertising and sponsorship opportunities available on for a yearly and per contest basis. We will be putting on at least 4 contests, 2 seminars, and going to at least 1 trade show in 2014. If you are interested please give me a call and we I will give all the details. Marcus Radunzel 405-409-0651

Hope to see over 100 teams at this year’s coyote event and good luck on all the deer hunting this year.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am excited for this years contest. I can also speak on behalf of the Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program. We really appreciated being the recipient of the donation this year. It allowed us to teach another 9 children about the outdoors and take them deer hunting last weekend for the Oklahoma Youth Hunt.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same price and rules as last year. Just a few changes:

No more little cat side pot. We will have Big Dog at $20.00 then Little Dog, Big Cat and Mangiest Dog will all be $10.00
We will be accepting CC on our website for groups that want to preregist by the weekend before
We will be taking mone and registration at the Oklhoma Hunting and Fishing Expo the weekend before the contest.
We will have a couple of other things going on to help spead up the proceess as well.

I can wait to see what kind of turn out we have this year.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Same price and rules as last year. Just a few changes:

No more little cat side pot. We will have Big Dog at $20.00 then Little Dog, Big Cat and Mangiest Dog will all be $10.00
We will be accepting CC on our website for groups that want to preregist by the weekend before
We will be taking mone and registration at the Oklhoma Hunting and Fishing Expo the weekend before the contest.
We will have a couple of other things going on to help spead up the proceess as well.

I can wait to see what kind of turn out we have this year.

What was your web site again? Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom