2 Buy or Not 2 Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Ok everyone I broke down today and ordered a 650 from brian enos setup for 40sw , exta primer tubes, toolheads , powder dies, 38/357 , 45acp conv kits , 40sw case ck($954.04). I have about $200 + of other things to order later .

Congrats!! You are going to be cranking out that ammo!

If you happen to need a round counter/press light or a press monitor, please see my signature! I just finished up the round counter/press light a few weeks ago. I meet local guys so no shipping and I pay your OK sales tax for OSA members.

Thanks,

Alan

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's was x-mas in june !!!! My dillion order came in yesterday , I started seting it up last nite after work , I can't play with till monday nite when I get back from the lake.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Shriner,

See my signature if you want a round counter and/or much more. For OSA members I pay your sales tax and no shipping as I don't mind meeting you.

Did you get the aluminum roller handle?

Thanks,

Alan

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Excellent; the roller handle and strong mount are absolute requirements IMHO. I don't have a bullet tray; I usually make my own with a cardboard box and small plastic tray. 38 special usually uses a roll crimp die, not taper crimp. Roll crimp rolls the top of the brass into a cannelure while a taper crimp removes the bell. Another tip is to use a antistatic dryer sheet on the powder measure to prevent static/powder sticking.

Alan

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with static cling in my powder measure, I will toss a old dyer sheet in the tumbler to clean out the dust and crud from time to time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom