200 lb snatch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just as a side question, does anyone else think "trans athletes" should have to compete as men until they have their twig & berries removed? My gut tells me some are just claiming to be trans just to have a chance of winning because they can not compete with other men. When they are done competing they will just stop taking the female hormones and suddenly decide they are happier as men.

Looks like Hubbard above is making the case stronger for tranny males competing as females. He failed to lift anything. So, apparently she sucks worse now than he used to suck.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read in the Olympics the testosterone level to compete as a female must be below 10 nanomoles per liter.

Lots of reading on that.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5570685/
I feel 10 is a bit high as normal for a women and men is below.

Doctors measure testosterone in nanomoles per litre (nmol/l) and the reported “normal” healthy range in males is anywhere from 9.2 to 31.8 nmol/L. It is about ten times lower in females, with “normal” levels considered to be between 0.3 and 2.4 nmol/L. Despite these lower levels in women, testosterone circulates in the blood at higher concentrations than oestrogen, the typical female hormone.

Taken from here.
https://theconversation.com/testosterone-why-defining-a-normal-level-is-hard-to-do-113587

I think closer to 5 would be normal and a bit high for a female but I do not know how high an athletic strong real woman would have.

I do not think competing should be solely based on that testosterone level.
If you were female when born you should be eligible to compete as a woman.
But sometimes they are not.

Which you can find out in the first link.

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom