California: Smash and grabbers net $900,000 in jewelry store heist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know exactly where that shopping center is. It's a very popular center for lunch time that caters to all the white collar works in that area. Probably has 10 restaurants in there from a Ruths Chris Steakhouse to sandwich shop and some other retail businesses. THe parking lot is a giant nightmare. My wife's coworker was sitting outside the jewelry store having lunch and saw it all go down. Said tons of people videoing it on their phones as three guys ran in fully masked up. THe parking is so bad and people driving in circles trying to find parking I'm surprised the theives got away with it.

Aerial view of Shopping center.

1691376518405.png

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
where were the employees? Didn't see any in pictures. If it was a day when they were closed, it's an insurance scam. Nobody leaves a million dollars worth of jewelry laying out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
where were the employees? Didn't see any in pictures. If it was a day when they were closed, it's an insurance scam. Nobody leaves a million dollars worth of jewelry laying out.
Employees likely locked themselves into a safe room. Defending the store and the property within by employees is almost a crime in commiefornika now.
Certainly, would result in a civil case if one of the employees "hurt" one of the thieves.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be glad when people get fed up and start dropping the little darlings 6 feet under. Seriously how long before the lid blows off? I can see the fuse is lit now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom