California: Smash and grabbers net $900,000 in jewelry store heist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where were the employees? Didn't see any in pictures. If it was a day when they were closed, it's an insurance scam. Nobody leaves a million dollars worth of jewelry laying out.

Well, considering that the Sikh gentleman that whupped that guy stealing cigarettes with something like a broomstick is being investigated for assault, I would imagine that most retail employees don't plan on getting investigated themselves.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn’t be happier for Californians. They’re getting exactly what they want. A state with no morals. Nothing but a bunch of liberal baby killers. Just wait, once they’ve destroyed their state they’ll start trying to move and ruin other states (Oregon and Washington). They’re like the plague! Just say no to blue people moving to Oklahoma!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn’t be happier for Californians. They’re getting exactly what they want. A state with no morals. Nothing but a bunch of liberal baby killers. Just wait, once they’ve destroyed their state they’ll start trying to move and ruin other states (Oregon and Washington). They’re like the plague! Just say no to blue people moving to Oklahoma!
Didn't you decide that you would rather escape the madness rather than change the crappy situation you were living with in Illinois? Aside from political designation, how are you any different from the Californians, Oregonians, and Washingtonians that you're describing?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you decide that you would rather escape the madness rather than change the crappy situation you were living with in Illinois? Aside from political designation, how are you any different from the Californians, Oregonians, and Washingtonians that you're describing?
No, I hate Illinois. I went there because I was having serious health issues and I couldn’t take care of myself. So my kids were taking care of me. Once my health issues became manageable again I came back. I came back because this is my home and I love Oklahoma. Also I’m RED. If you read what I wrote then you would know that I don’t like blue people coming to Oklahoma. Red people coming to Oklahoma I’m totally good with. The more the better. It’ll just strengthen our state. So no, I didn’t run from ****. I’m an Okie and always will be.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody got any contacts out there. I'd love to pick up a gold Rolex at a good price.
/In my best Bronx accent/

Shaw, I gots friends out dare!
Tell 'ya what I'm a gonna do my friend. I'll hook 'ya up with a $46K Yacht-Master 40 Everose gold oyster for only . . . oh, how does $33K sound - eh?

Send it over in cash (just pm me for my account details) and I'll contact me boys in lower LA. Should be here in a couple of weeks (hey, takes time to organize, 'ya know?) and the goodest part is I guarantee you be satisfied . . . or else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom