2010 Rifle Kill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowhunter34

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone on the comments. I have already talked to the land owner, and he didn't want anything. Just wanted them to stop eating his crops, and to kill all the hogs I see. I have yet to see any hogs, but I am looking forward to seeing some.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's some nice wall hangers out there. I used to hunt a friend's land in Major County that had a huge 12 pointer on it. Never did get a good shot at it though. Sucker was always 400+ yards away.

bowhunter34

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To jmiller45, No I didn't shoot him in the belly, I forgot my knife at home that morning and all I had in my truck was a pocket knife. I tried to use it out in the field, but it was so dull it wouldn't cut hot butter. I just loaded up and waited until I got home. If you look close you can see the bullet hole. It was facing in my direction when I shot him.

bowhunter34

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's some nice wall hangers out there. I used to hunt a friend's land in Major County that had a huge 12 pointer on it. Never did get a good shot at it though. Sucker was always 400+ yards away.

I understand the long range shots. There is a lot of open area out here. Makes hunting a little different than hunting in the woods. This buck was at 286 yards when I shot him. Good shot ahhhh??? Lucky shot maybe..... 7 Mag did the job anyway..

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice buck man. I made a post in your other post about about this buck. My buddy thought the hammer was a drop tine. (cell phone pic) Sean really oughta invite you next time I take him fishing, I could use some of your luck to put some fish in the boat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom