2011 game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are several on here who have them for sale currently, lots that own them. Pricey yes but very good shooters and great reliability. Triggers are awesome. Don’t think you would be disappointed

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the new offerings are pushing prices down to buy and try, but premium guns have retained value. Moving to a 2011 won’t make you a better shooter, but they sure are fantastic.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H had a nice Staccato in the used rack last I was there

I wasn’t aware of double stack 1911s except for the old para ordinances. It’s currently out of my playing field price wise but has me a bit intrigued also As I have been having a real good time shooting 2 Sig 1911s I purchased from Matt from the classifieds here in November

For a guy with a pelican case full of blocks the solution would seem to be easy — sell them off and purchase your “buy once, cry once” pistol,

But darn it I kind of like Glocks too

And it is amusing that auto correct when doing talk to text appropriately changes Glocks to Blocks

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H had a nice Staccato in the used rack last I was there

I wasn’t aware of double stack 1911s except for the old para ordinances. It’s currently out of my playing field price wise but has me a bit intrigued also As I have been having a real good time shooting 2 Sig 1911s I purchased from Matt from the classifieds here in November

For a guy with a pelican case full of blocks the solution would seem to be easy — sell them off and purchase your “buy once, cry once” pistol,

But darn it I kind of like Glocks too

And it is amusing that auto correct when doing talk to text appropriately changes Glocks to Blocks
A Glock is a “buy once and you’re good but most don’t realize it” pistol

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently purchased (well about a year ago actually) a 2011 and I couldn't be happier. IMHO there's nothing that compares to single action 1911 platform which is why it's been around all these years and the choice for many competitive shooters.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Glock is a “buy once and you’re good but most don’t realize it” pistol

Every time I try to shoot something I will also typically put a few rounds down range with my 19 and 26 (truck gun and carry gun) and think - “shiite! The darn stock Glocks are still pretty darn good “

Latest posts

Top Bottom