2013 Controlled Hunt Drawing Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only put in for Wichita bull, and didn't get drawn. I would like to be able to up my chances by entering for others, but the bull elk hunt is all I want. I get enough deer hunting at home, so not too interested in those. Thinkin' about putting in for antelope in the future though. Good luck to everyone that was drawn.

yeah same story here. I would love to go on a Bull Elk hunt. I went on a cow hunt in NM back in 04. I love the sound of some bugling in the morning.

I guess I just oughta win that NM Raffle hunt then.....maybe I can get a little help there. :)

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to those that drew! Today is always an exciting day.

I actually forgot bout it and was reminded by my buddy telling me that he was going to MCAAP Nov 8-10. We split up our 4 person group this season to be able to apply for hunts that only allow 2 people to draw. I thought for sure that I was screwed because there was no way that I drew as well.

Turns out I drew a hunt that excites me a lot. Waurika WMA Smoke pole hunt. It's an archery only area that I spent a lot of years hunting and have always thought of how cool it would be to be able to bring a boom stick in there. So I am pretty excited. This is the first season in 6 that I have not drawn a tag out west so this helped make up for it a bit!

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Said a little prayer.........logged on..........WOHOOOOO :woohoo1:.........scared the wife cooking in the kitchen :pms2:......after putting in for 25+ yrs I finally drew an elk tag........Wichita Mtns here I come!!!!! :w000t:

Latest posts

Top Bottom