2013 Magazine ban introduced this week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A separate high capacity magazine bill will be introduced this week by Diana DeGette. This is separate from Feinstein's bill.

This bill has an even higher probability of passing than Feinstein's bill. There are Republicans who would be in favor of supporting this. I hope Boehner does not allow this to be heard. If it does, there goes our high capacity mags.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scare 'em to death in the Senate with the Feinstein gun ban while doing an end run in the House with a High Capacity Magazine Ban. It bothers me how they are working overtime to slip things by us before we have time to mount opposition and debate the issue.

From facebook.com/militaryarms:
Another bill is coming to a vote soon to ban magazines over 10 rounds. We have to get the word out and act to stop this bill. These bills will come one after the other and if we don't remain diligent one will eventually get passed. We must fight every day to stop these bills. Please spread the word and keep people writing their representatives to combat this constant assault on our rights. Here's the link again to write your Congressmen and Senators: http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mail/?alertid=61046526&type=ML

I suggest the following letter to our reps:

Dear ___________,
I strongly oppose upcoming legislation in the House by Diane DeGette, D- Colorado, to ban high capacity magazines. Grandfathering does not make this acceptable. This is an infringement of the Second Amendment which does nothing to stop spree shootings. Magazines can be switched in a split second. Do not compromise to accept this "feel good" measure.
Thank you for your uncompromising support of the Second Amendment.

Sincerely,

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, who wants to get rich with me ?

New product for AR-15's: 10-round magazines with little ridges at the bottom of each magazine that allow 2 10-round magazines to be connected together, just slide one magazine onto the other, bottom to bottom and click into place. You then have a 10+10 magazine, just flip 180 degrees and keep shooting.

Alternatively, you could make just floorplates that accomplish this same thing.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Scare 'em to death in the Senate with the Feinstein gun ban while doing an end run in the House with a High Capacity Magazine Ban. It bothers me how they are working overtime to slip things by us before we have time to mount opposition and debate the issue.

From facebook.com/militaryarms:

I suggest the following letter to our reps:

Dear ___________,
I strongly oppose upcoming legislation in the House by Diane DeGette, D- Colorado, to ban high capacity magazines. Grandfathering does not make this acceptable. This is an infringement of the Second Amendment which does nothing to stop spree shootings. Magazines can be switched in a split second. Do not compromise to accept this "feel good" measure.

Sincerely,

Thanks, and contact sent.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks.
I sent the following to our 2 senators.
I strongly oppose upcoming legislation in the House by Diane DeGette, D- Colorado, to ban high capacity magazines. Grandfathering does not make this acceptable. This is an infringement of the Second Amendment which does nothing to stop spree shootings.

Magazines can be switched in a split second. Columbine happened in he middle of the earlier AWB ban that banned hi cap mags.
PLease do not compromise to accept this "feel good" measure.

Sincerely,
YYY

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
got to be careful with that demo, the may decide that its not worth it for half a sec difference and want a full second and go for a 5rd max capacity mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom