2013 Magazine ban introduced this week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got to be careful with that demo, the may decide that its not worth it for half a sec difference and want a full second and go for a 5rd max capacity mag.

They're too dumb. If they had a half a brain, they would already realize this and wouldn't need a demo.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're too dumb. If they had a half a brain, they would already realize this and wouldn't need a demo.

This whole debate is not about mag capacity, but about REPEATING firearms versus SINGLE SHOT firearms. if we cut the BS, that is what we are talking about. we need to position the debate as such. I bet a LARGE majority of Americans, and the US Supreme Court, will never agree to recognizing only SINGLE SHOT or double shot weapons.
Columbine happened in teh MIDDLe of a nationwide 10 round mag cap enforcement. The killers used hi point weapons that had a less than 10 round cap, to the best of my knowledge. So this whole mag cap issue is just a distraction. It was already tried for 10 years and did nothing!
:)

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole debate is not about mag capacity, but about REPEATING firearms versus SINGLE SHOT firearms. if we cut the BS, that is what we are talking about. we need to position the debate as such. I bet a LARGE majority of Americans, and the US Supreme Court, will never agree to recognizing only SINGLE SHOT or double shot weapons.
Columbine happened in teh MIDDLe of a nationwide 10 round mag cap enforcement. The killers used hi point weapons that had a less than 10 round cap, to the best of my knowledge. So this whole mag cap issue is just a distraction. It was already tried for 10 years and did nothing!
:)
The only Hi Point weapon used was a 995 carbine which has a 10 round magazine standard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom