2016 North Canadian Outdoors Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great contest. We killed five and didn't place. The winning team killed 13 and two Bobcats. A pile of coyotes where killed. Congrats too the winners !

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.
Awesome contest, that gets better and better every year. It has become the premier contest in Oklahoma IMO.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe a team of 3 can legally kill 13 yotes and 2 cats in 1 day.
Every year the number jumps by 3 or 4. I wonder where it will finally level off.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe a team of 3 can legally kill 13 yotes and 2 cats in 1 day.
Every year the number jumps by 3 or 4. I wonder where it will finally level off.

It was only a two man team that won. I can totally see it being done legally. One epic day and some luck and good shooting. We killed five and honestly I was disappointed in what we killed. Sure thought we'd get 7-10 total with as many places as we had to hunt. Irregardless of wether or not you think it's possible or not there where a pile ( 135 coyotes 15 cats ) brought to check in. Good day for the hunters and the livestock and wildlife that will benefit from the harvest of that many predators. Good payouts and a chance to have some great fun. Already making plans for next years hunt.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok what will be the percentage of the total entry fees paid out. If I am paying $150 entry fee I would like some kind of idea what I would be winning

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454948362.044145.jpg

Here's an idea. Winning team took home about 5500 bucks.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

A dozen coyotes in an all day contest is common. Several contests even have a lie detector they evaluate (test) one member of each team that places.

Latest posts

Top Bottom