• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

.22-250 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anybody seen any? Prices? Trying to help the fellow who bought my rifle find some factory ammo, since all I shoot are handloads. There's none in Enid, Breckenridge or Meno. I'll check with Bison tomorrow when they open, but I'm not real hopeful.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m glad you were able to sell your gun, but I see this kind of post on every board I’m on.
Given the well known lack of ammo availability, it’s a head scratcher to me why anyone would buy a gun in a caliber they don’t already have ammo for or load for.:scratch:

I’ll check my stash, but I don’t think I have anything except reloading components for 22 250.

I’d recommend checking Target Sports USA, Midway, Graf’s, Natchez, and SG Ammo.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Midway and Bass Pro showed they had a little. Of course, they were varmint loads, and I know he's wanting to use it for deer as well. I don't think Bass Pro showed a price but, IIRC, Midway was $42 a box! I'll keep looking, and he's supposed to be looking as well. Probably somewhere in some little LGS, collecting dust on the shelf ...

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Don, for what's worth, I'd trust your reloads to get me to the gates of hell.....

LOL! Thank you, sir! I would too, but the possible liability issue would concern me. You just never know what kind of stupid stuff people might do, and then try to blame it on someone else. I will see to it that he has some suitable ammo for the holiday antlerless deer season one way or another. But, I want him to learn to search for it as well!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom