.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of help do you need? Dealers will need to collect sales tax and will need to pay income tax on the sales.

See post 58. We need a supplier / mfg'r. To follow forum rules a official supporting sponsor like BANG or you all @ FBT if you get on the list has to actually run the buy regardlesd of a lowly member like me just doing some number list keeping. We need some phone calls made to big distributors and mfg'r's from someone with creditentials sporting the numbers & specs we require. If the suppliers provide Winchester or Federal plated/ coated then the we will forgo the quality sampling / testing as it would be unnecessary due to their very good internal ISO like processes.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto on the Info?
If it is a go, I might be in for a large quanity. It must be gauranteed though !!

See JB Books post #1 he was volunteering to front money initially but with a huge order I think we need to pre pay and have contract for getting money back and method in place in event something falls through. We need to see what his comfort level is with the front money first. His last poost was seemingly not so keen on fronting vut I could be mistaken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom