.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I get the user phone and real name contact info (Yes, I need your real name also please) list populated you will notice a capital "P" in the far left notes colum field on your line here 22LR Group Buy this will allow straglers or busy folks not monitoring this thread closely to be contacted easily via PM. Thank you to the few quick to pm me with contact info :-)

When PM'ing me you do not need to include your screen name unless your paying or collecting for another member & please do include an email. If your collecting for another I will combine your orders as it will help those running things a lot.
BTW I know all of you should know this, but to keep things so no questions can ever be asked keep this 100% legal.. as in no ordering combining for anyone not allowed to possess ammo or out of state.

Last edited:

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere there was a post early on in this thread that very jestingly mentioned (with light hearted intention and no serious plan whatsoever) a imaginary raid on Walmart distribution center in a frustrated vent regarding lack of 22LR availabity via retail. To that poster and everyone else who read it I took it in complete joking manner. There that clears up the only potentially legal issue I am aware of.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is an app for ios & android called google sheets that will allow effecient access of the spreadsheet for most of us. Was just reviewed by Dripler staff and cuts out the navigation in google drive you would normally have to do.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I get the user phone and real name contact info (Yes, I need your real name also please) list populated you will notice a capital "P" in the far left notes colum field on your line here 22LR Group Buy this will allow straglers or busy folks not monitoring this thread closely to be contacted easily via PM. Thank you to the few quick to pm me with contact info :-)

When PM'ing me you do not need to include your screen name unless your paying or collecting for another member & please do include an email. If your collecting for another I will combine your orders as it will help those running things a lot.
BTW I know all of you should know this, but to keep things so no questions can ever be asked keep this 100% legal.. as in no ordering combining for anyone not allowed to possess ammo or out of state.

Please read above edited origional post and abide.

Latest posts

Top Bottom