.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Announcments via this thread and PM's will be sent when ammo is availble to those whom orders can be filled based on price range and type going down the list in nearly same order as were recieved. Patience please folks.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd Technology VOIP app supplier data / contact conference call test tonight. Was sucessful on getting bugs worked out. We are getting more effecient and familiar with different methods and cirmventing problems. Was able to confirm that we were able to coloborate on all 3 of the spreadsheets and my extensive notes files on my Galaxy 10.1" android tablet simutaniously while using VOIP calling free apps on the same device or my galaxy S4 phone. Very pleased that we will have seemless capeabilities to update contact info on the PO/ Supplier spreadsheet, both contact databases & order sheet.
Louis is having a close relative follow up as to why the general public is not able to access the 22LR on Cheaperthandirt.com's web site that sold the 1 mil rounds of Aquigla hyper velovity to the Hysperia CA Super Pawn Shop. IMHO, It seems they are hoarding inventory off the books and web site to inflate retail prices and only selling small qty's retail store front to loyal buyers asking for them @ price of 7.99 per 100 rds with the rare exception of the media attention of the TV series Pawn/ Bargain Kings or similar show that spurned this deal. I have seen this faorites trend functioning locally to a high degree. The old addage is fitting currently, "It's not how much you know but who you know".

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We still need determined and adept people to make a few or less: calls each week and forward via PM to me or update the database. We will provide any training, encouragenemt and tech support needed to make all involved a successful, effective, confident, agile group. We will be a success through determination, resourcefulness, persistance & powers of persuasion here on OSA.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If CTD makes $.01 off of this deal then I am out. They made plenty gouging on Pmags and surplus metal mags.

I will be sure to mark your order with that note. No CTD involved in supply chain for Gabriel42. Anyone else want to make this offort more complicatec than it already has become beyond reasonable?

Latest posts

Top Bottom